Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy 22nd Birthday ,Anne darlings

hbday anne


hbday anne by sheilasengkey on Polyvore


CLOCK : 2am,Morning.hoamm

I spent about an hour using POLYVORE (http://www.polyvore.com ) 
one of my favourite online website to create a set,or a template..
well, I made some sets like above as a greeting card for my special person in my life..

and
TODAY
August 11,2012...
one of my bestfriend in university,

Anne Fharadilah Putri 

is getting 22nd years old
celebrating her birthday far away from our beloved city
She is on one of our university program in countryside
we called it KKN -Kuliah Kerja Nyata Reguler ,
precisely at Kabupaten Enrekang,South Sulawesi

Maybe about more than a month,
we didnt meet each other...
oh gosh,...I miss her a lot...
huaaa...
with another three of my bestfriends in univ..

see you soon ,guys...
lets finsih our last project and lets graduate together...
AMEN!!



It has been said that real friends 
Are very hard to find. 
The ones that stay when times are tough 
A real friend - the lasting kind. 
As I travel through this life, 
I know one thing is true. 
I will never find a better friend 
Than I have found in YOU!
Happy Bday to a special friend! 




XOXO,God bless you,fellowss...


Believing hear, what you deserve to hear:
Your birthday as my own to me is dear...
But yours gives most; for mine did only lend
Me to the world; yours gave to me a friend.
~Martial





No comments: