Wednesday, July 6, 2011

first one...

such a new thing for me..
.welcome for u....for those who has been attracted for read this or just sneak peek...thanks...

i'm the newbie here....came with a little hobby called "chat" and a little favourite called "share"..so here i am..selling a smile and offering a prayer...



when people met me..they seems alwys trust their eyes and judging for "not so humble and show off"girl..gotchaa!!!.....
the worst thing i cant do is to mke all of u happy..
but let me put it into file named "DREAM"..... ..

impatient,spontaneous,talkative,bossy,fabulous met funny,simple,honest, grateful combined just exactly one and only in me...


big thanks for all of u...
may this words typed by me can give u just a lil bit(or more) a different mood,changes and especially LOVE..........

No comments: