Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello Kitty Birthday Party + FOTD

It's nice to see you again..

This is my another post about my experience and my looks(plus a little info about makeup brand I used-if ure just looking for my beauty post just skip and scroll down.Thankyou^^) while I'm hosting an event.
Here goes my event report.Enjoy,fellows !


It's Tuesday dan hujan gerimis di kota Makassar. Waktu menunjukkan pukul 4 sore sedangkan adik belum tiba di rumah sejak pagi hari ia berangkat ke kampus.Udah was-was banget bakal telat tapi thanks God saat udah mau berangkat, akhirnya Sheiren (my one and only adorable sister) pulang. Terpaksa dia mandi ala kambing-asal basah aja biar segar- dan berangkatlah kami ke salah satu hotel baru bintang tiga di kawasan Panakukang,jalan Pengayoman,Makassar.


Amirah Keisha Zafitri

3rd Birthday Party
Theme : Hello Kitty
Selasa, 20 November 2012
Swiss Bell-inn Hotel,jalan Pengayoman,Makassar

Decoration by Geby Balloon-copyright

Saya memulai acara seperti biasanya, nyanyi,games buat undangan anak-anak dan special kali ini ada "Puppet Show" (dibaca : panggung boneka) and "Magician Show"(dibaca : sulap!! yay..)
Panggung bonekanya sangat interaktif,lucu dan memberi pesan moral yang baik kepada anak-anak.

Puppet Show 

Guests-kids-parents-audience are watching puppet show

Setelah games and puppet show,kita tiup lilin ulang tahun Keisha yang ketiga beserta dengan keluarga tercinta di atas panggung.

Setelah meniup lilin,kuenya dipotong dan disuapin ke
her beloved parents and her beloved grandma-grandpa
(Keisha is super cute!! can u notice her cute face while cutting her Hello Kitty Cake?)

I'm helping her mom to slice the Hello Kitty Birthday cake.Oops.Sorry,its blur,this picture were taken by my sister
Kemudian acara dilanjutkan dengan pertunjukan sulap yang bikin saya tidak berkedip. Kali ini beneran pertama kali sy jadi MC dan melihat pertunjukan sulap sedekat itu.It's super cool and fun !!
Keisha is a very sweet girl. Sepanjang acara ulang tahunnya yang ketiga,ia duduk dengan sangat manis di pangkuan mommynya yang malam itu kompakan pakai baju pink ala Hello Kitty. Acara dilanjutkan dengan dinner dan pembagian goodie bags.
My favourite snacks,its cupcake with Keisha's photos.
And I got this slice of Keisha's Hello Kitty Birthday cake. Tidak tega untuk memakannya !

Terima kasih Tuhan,semuanya beres akhirnya.
Acaranya berlangsung dengan sangat meriah,pertunjukannya berjalan mulus dan undangan semua juga senang. Tak lupa berfoto di photobooth (by Ogos photofun) yang hasilnya bisa langsung dicetak dan dibawa pulang sebagai souvenir special from Keisha.
This is the souvenir,I scanned this photo at home
OGOS photo fun copyright
Of course tidak lupa mengabadikan my looks and my face of that day (okay,face of the event?).
Sedikit narsis ya.Excuse my bad makeup skills,I'm trying to make a kitty face with double stroke eyeliner in the outer of my eyes.
My face,after party baru sempat camwhoring.hahaa..
EYES : PAC perfect creamy foundation#white (as my eye primer) | Sariayu trend warna 2010 rimba sumatera eyeshadow#pink | PAC powder eyeshadow#silver (stack,no series number) |  Etude Styling eyeliner # white (waterline) | NYX eyepencil #934 crystal glitter | Sariayu duo eyeliner-mascara# black | Sariayu automatic eyebrow pencil #black (review here) | Kai beautycare false eyelashes|some diamentes diamonds,ditempel pake false eyelashes glue
zoom in : diamonds in my left eyes

oily not from myskin,maybe bcause of my bbcream ?
FACE : TBS vit E (pelembab for my hyperdry skin) | Etude precious mineral bb cream # Light beige | Revlon photoready concelear (review here) | Caring colours white compact powder | PAC blush on #pink | V.O.C.E blush on # pink soft | Maybelline babylips anti oxidant berry | Ristra lipcare sticks #10 juicy grape | Oriflame power shine lipstick #pink punch |Lipice lipgloss #glossy pink(namanya lupa,udah hilang,karena keseringan dipakai)

+FLASH
false eyelashesnya after party udah mulai goyah,hehee

My red bow (andalan banget, this made by my sister,from felt/kain flanel,bisa buat Snow White,Hello Kitty,Minnie mouse looks or Gyaru looks?)

Camwhoring time !
Trying to look as cute as Hello Kitty ! -failed-

Happy Birthday,Keisha once again.
*cup* 
Thanks for reading my post,
see you in next event,lovelies!!
God bless...

This isnt a sponsored event report, I'm not affiliated with any company which I mentioned above. 
All photos were taken by me and my sister.

No comments: