Thursday, July 19, 2012

first post

Hellow fellows..
ok...
First post about how i paint my face,,hehehee..

sorry for my bad english...hohohohohoo..
and bad pictures..
(my sister went to Jakarta for a month following a training from church community and she brought my camera..hehehhee..so for a while,please enjoy my photos taken from camera's blckberry smrtphone...)

July 7th 2012,Nuny & Bara's Wedding

I took my photos after the wedding party,because we were so late attending the party..
we're in hurry so I did it after the party.
and u can see in the pictures,if my powder removed and u can see every imperfection,pimples and pores in my face...
only my eyes and their fake eyelashes were lasting ...


right eyes
Products review
1. basic primer+ face :
Vit E moisture lotion SPF 15+ TheBodyShop (very recommended for dry skin!!), 
MakeUp Forever Natural foundation, 
Etude House precious mineral BB cream 01bright fit SPF 25+
PAC blush on pallete 01 pink
Ristra lipspa colour 02-pink  (lipstick)
Lipice glossy pink(lipgloss)

2.eyes : 
PAC white foundation (I used as highlight and also for base for my eyeshdow powder) , 
PAC eyeshdow powder-silver soft (1st base) + gold bronze (2nd) for eyelids
The Face Shop eye pencil -white colour for waterline (make ur eyes look bigger!!)
Tony Moly eyeliner gel-dark black
NYX glitter pencil colour-silver + fake eyelashes
Pixy (local brand) eyebrow -dark brown
-----under my eyes i put some gold glitter powder just to mke my eyes look sparkling..hohohooho



right eyes.


left eyes


final look-after party 
done 
final look 2




my toolsbox (before the party)


after party..hohohohoo..what a mess 
!!



July 17th, 2012,Ade Rifdah's Sweet Seventeen Birthday Party


For my face and my face, I used same products for my mkeup when attending Nuny' wdding party...
But for this special event, I put some sparkling silver diamonds under my eyes ..just stick it with eyelashes glue..and voila!!!  


add sparkling diamond under eyes
shaky hand for my right eyes.its the best line i can draw above my right eyes..hahahaha
better next time ya
voila...finish...ready to be the master of ceremony





















bad English for my first post....
2 weeks later, my sister will comeback to Makassar and hope I can take some better photos of my makeup products and another beauty things for u...
thanks for reading my post....
God bless you all..


keep fabulous!!!




“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” 
― Marilyn Monroe


No comments: